
Well, Jim left this morning for a couple days in Brigantine with his childhood friend Bill Parker.
I thought not having him around would allow me some time to get a lot of things done for my annual craft fair.
The only thing I really got done was to package and label this gorgeous Mocha Latte Body Whip.
I spent the rest of the day puttering around and watching a movie...took advantage of the solitude! As much as I love my husband, I love him even more as I'm watching him walk out the door.
Tomorrow is another day, and what didn't get done today....well...it will get done eventually. I've got a little over 2 weeks to finish. I've got tons of soap made...it was a productive summer soap-wise. On tomorrow's agenda, after I take my mom to her cardiologist appointment, is a large batch of whipped Shea Butter. Then the last two products I have to make, and I'll make them next week so they are fresh is my facial serum and the perfume roll-ons.
I'm really looking forward to the fair...my work buds are the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment